Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Dream It Yourself! This blog will be an inspiration board of sorts for all of the DIY/life projects I'd like to undertake, but am not quite ready to (hopefully someday it'll actually include the before/afters.) For instance, my Pinterest boards are filled with home improvement projects, but we're currently living in a 2 bedroom apartment without much room for customization. In the meantime, I'll document some of the small DIYs that accompanied my recent wedding and decorating our apartment.

So who is this dreamer? I'm a recently married 20-something transplant living in Texas. Hubby and I are both originally from the East Coast, but made the move to the Lone Star State about three years ago for my husband, A's job. I work for a non-profit as a community outreach coordinator, and have had the chance to explore part of Texas I'd probably never have seen if not for my job.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment