Monday, June 3, 2013

Going to Carolina...

Welp, the husband and I have picked up and made the move to Charlotte, NC. If you told me 4 years ago that I'd find leaving Texas bittersweet I would have laughed in your face...but I suppose after spending awhile in any given place it's tough to just pack it up and go. We'd made a nice little life there, and it's daunting (but super exciting) to create that all over again. We're in an extended stay hotel for the next two weeks, then moving into our next two bedroom rental while we look for a place to call our own.

I'm excited to spend the next few days and weeks exploring all that the Charlotte area has to offer, I'll be sure to share my adventures with y'all! Anyone who knew me in college must know how thrilled I am to be able to say y'all in everyday conversation without heads turning - this was one of the things I picked up the quickest after moving to Texas, and I'm so glad that our next home is in an equally y'all-friendly state!

For now I'll leave you with a little montage to our road trip from Texas to North Carolina! The only road sign that's hard to make out is South Carolina, it was pouring for a lot of our ride through the Palmetto State.


No comments:

Post a Comment