Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16 Five on Friday

Linking up once again for Five on Friday with April, DarciNatasha, and Christina

1. Chobani Flips













 Found these on sale 10/$10 at Harris Teeter last weekend and couldn't resist picking up one of each flavor. These are so tasty that I went back to H.T. THE NEXT DAY to get more of the key lime and coconut/almond flavors while they were still on sale.

2. Enfusia Let's Get Naked bath soak
Enfusia is a local Houston area company, you could find their products in most of the grocery stores near where we lived. The Let's Get Naked soak is my favorite, but they also have a muscle soak that smells like mint/menthol and clears your sinuses when you open the lid to the bulk jar - so I can only imagine it would feel great if you have sore muscles. They make bath bombs, soaks, body washes, etc, and luckily it can be purchased online, since I haven't seen it sold in Charlotte.

3. I know they're saying that this weekend will be "the nastiest of the summer" with record lows and rain, but these past three days have been amazing! Loving the low humidity and 70s temps. Plus, I'm all about a rainy, lazy weekend every once in a while, especially since we don't have much planned.

4. Pier 1 Citrus Cilantro
I love this scent from Pier 1 - which is weird because I really don't like cilantro or mandarin oranges (two of the four things they specifically list in the description of the scent), but for the past few years I've been using this scent most of the year - the room spray, wax melts, reed diffusers, car scent jars, etc. I really only switch it out in the Fall for pumpkin or apple, and around Christmas for something piney.

5. Cuisinart immersion blender
I was so happy to bring our immersion blender back from Philadelphia when we visited earlier this summer - it has already made itself useful on a number of occasions and I can't wait to use it for some soups as the weather starts to cool off in a few months (or this weekend.) New kitchen toys are always fun, amirite? (Is that a sign that I'm getting old?)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment