Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogtember: Good advice

I have two favorite quotes by Mary Anne Radmacher which I try to remember in stressful/scary times:

One
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

Two
“The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap!”

I am by nature a worrier. I plan and overthink and overanalyze like the best of them. I get stuck on the details, I lie awake at night and think of things that need to be done. So both of these quotes remind me that it doesn't all have to happen at once, and that sometimes it's better to just DO IT than to mull it over forever! Spontaneity is a wonderful thing, but it's really hard for me, it is way outside my comfort zone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment