Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th Five on Friday

Happy Friday, y'all! After taking a break last week, I'm back with the Five on Friday link up.


In no particular order:

1. World Market Grand Opening - yesterday I stopped by the brand new World Market in the Cotswold Shopping Center in Charlotte. I'd received a 25% off coupon mailer, and was pleasantly surprised at checkout that my Explorer club membership got me an additional 10% off. They were also having a raffle for some gift baskets and giving away free Charlotte and interior decorating magazines. I've had my eye on these two beauties (1, 2) for awhile and am pleased to say they are now mine. There's also a very good chance that I find myself back there later today because they are having a one-day wine sale.

2. Okay, I know a few weeks ago I said I wasn't in the mood for fall yet, and the warm days are still making it somewhat difficult, but we've got some fun fall plans shaping up for the next month or so, including the Rural Hill Amazing Maize Maze and pumpkin picking, and apple picking/hard cider tasting/donut eating at Windy Hill Orchard and Cider Mill.


3. This job interview one-sheeter. I'm finding this really helpful to try to get all of my professional accomplishments, goals, and ideas in one place. I changed a few of the category names (brilliant ideas and why I rock might be a little presumptuous if seen by the wrong eyes, but if you're just using it for prepping at home, why not?) You can download it or make changes in Google Doc.

4. Gchats with my dad. They're ridiculous.

5. Looking forward to dinner at Chuy's this weekend - hopefully on their patio. Loving the beautiful weather!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment