Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Can you feel it? A few mornings recently I've been feeling that shift to fall in the form of crisp morning air. Fall really is such a nostalgic, cozy time. As much as I'd love to just curl up & chill, I've got some stuff I'd really like to do this fall!
 
-Make homemade applesauce- 
Gina from Skinnytaste has a delicious crockpot applesauce recipe that tastes just like pie.

-Hot air balloon ride-
 last year we skipped out on the Carolina Hot Air Balloon Festival in Statesville due to bad weather, but I'd really like to take a hot air balloon ride to take in the fall foliage from new heights.

-Host a pumpkin beer tasting-
The invites have been sent, and the beer has been purchased...

Apple cider donuts, please!
Self-explanatory, I think.

-Go to the Mountains-
I've got plans for a cabin weekend in Gatlinburg with a few girlfriends...can't wait for the views, pancakes, and moonshine!

-Carve a pumpkin-
I haven't carved a pumpkin in a few years! I wanna get my hands in some pumpkin guts this fall.

-Trick or treaters!
We've been living in apartments for the past several years, and we're really looking forward to having some trick or treaters this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment