Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Christmas Card

Who doesn't love a good Christmas card? This year I decided that we might as well give in to our (my) crazy cat lady-ness and feature dear Stella front and center...We had a few bloopers on the way, as you're prone to...Like any good Will Ferrell movie, my favorite part might just be the gag reel, so please enjoy:



After way too many tries, including several where my brother thought he was taking pictures but wasn't, we ended up with something usable, and after throwing some filters on it in PicMonkey we were good to go. Without further adieu,

Meowy Christmas to all!

I'm linking up with the Walk with me by Faith Christmas Card Carousel.

5 comments:

  1. Eek! Cat lovers unite!! Love your kitty card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Christmas card link-up. Thanks for sharing your card!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is too cute! And, I love the outtakes!

    Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Faith's Blog! Adorable card!! I giggled at the "few mishaps where my brother THOUGHT he was taking photos." Isn't that the worst? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha love this! Your card came out really well. What a sweet couple you two are. Found your post on the Christmas Card Carousel :-)

    ReplyDelete